Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

12/03/2011

Leaf me the Hell Alone Old Man

Posted by vanashke001

Well, I learned that neighbors can be neglectful bastards.

The old guy who lives across the street, I call him Ray since that's what he told me his name was, is well, old. He also seems to be a lazy damn ass unable to do some of the more physical things necessary to keep his damn yard clean of all the leaves that have fallen off his trees.

Well he needn't worry any more! All those fricken glorious leaves are now in my mostly treeless yard.

Great. Awesome. Thanks so much man.

The irony is, I thought about going next door and see if I could help him prior to the tornado small windstorm we had this past weekend. But I am also a lazy son of a bitch wasn't sure if he was even home since I couldn't be bothered to knock and see he's got multiple cars and you just never know which one he's driving currently.

Well har har on me. The wind blew every damn one of those leaves into my yard, I think he even moved his car off the street since it apparently blocked some of them from migrating. Those leaves also found their way to my yard by day's end.

So I am stuck with a bunch of leaves now. So, I went out and bought a leaf blower and it is my dream to blow them all back onto his damn yard. But since I am a sissy bitch I will probably just vacuum them up (That's right, it has a vacuum and mulch setting!) and bag them. It may be possible definitely that I just love toys and this gave me a reason to buy a new one to play with.

So I will take care of those pesky leaves without a complaint yeah right, this whole post is one big complaint to him and try to be a good neighbor.

Though, I did see him today with a leaf blower of his own and I have a sneaky suspicion that he is helping nature along and blowing the last leaves that finally fell into my yard to join the others. If this is so, I may just shove use my new blower and blow the leaves up his raggedy old ass back into his damn yard after all.

Click to embiggen

Note my lack of trees. Thanks ass Ray

0 comments:

Post a Comment