Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

3/15/2012

New Paint!

Posted by vanashke001

I finally finished painting the garage door! It looks so lovely. I do still need to finish the trim of the house and the front door but I feel so accomplished with making the door look complete. Now with having wired the garage and putting a door on the back as well as enclosing the eaves with a half-assed soffit and closing the gap above the second-hand door, I can actually use the garage for more than just storing the vehicles. Lights and more outlets were the big things. I'll be posting some pics of those later once I get it all finished up and looking prettier. But for now, feast your eyes on the goodness that is the garage door. ;)



1 comments:

Corey Wilkey said...

ahhH! it looks so good!

Post a Comment