Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

7/14/2010

Flipflops o' Mystery

Posted by vanashke001

Hello gentle readers!
There has been a mystery brewing at casa de crazy.
For weeks I have seen these flipflops sitting by my speaker in my living room and have been meaning to chastise one young master Wilkey about his lack of care when it comes to leaving his thongs about. Never mind the 4 pair of sneaks and 2 pair of flipflops I have in the living room. This is not the point, the point is his flipflops that he has refused to remove to his room for weeks now!



Last night he had the gall to try and blame the flipflop disaster on ME! How dare he?! These are not my flipflops. I am quite certain that I watched him cast them aside some time ago. But he repudiates me and claims that they are mine and not his. This will not stand!

BUT allowing that they are not his, nor mine, nor J-rock's or Erik's, the question remains, who the fuck owns these flipflops? Who came to our house attired in footwear then stole away into the night abandoning them? And if they did not do so consciously, how could they not notice that they weren't wearing them?

We had a bit of a party when we first moved in but I don't recall seeing them there until well after Corey moved in. (I still say they are his) Perhaps at said party somebody got wrecked and walked away without them. Who knows? So I now come to you 2 or 3 people that read this blog to look at these things and hopefully explain the mystery that has plagued this house for, oh 11 hours now, and bring peace back into our home.


PLEASE peruse the image I thoughtfully attached here and if they are your shoes let us know. IF you recognize them as belonging to someone you know, tell them. I don't care if they continue to languish here or if I am instructed to toss them, or if they are retrieved, it's the knowing who they belong to that matters to me.

Please people, we cannot rest until the rightful owner Corey claims these things. So now I shall leave you to it. I think I shall have a sammich and a nap.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ewwwwww Those things are TRAGIC!!!! Just toss the things... WooT! I know for sure they are NOT mine tho... Mwahahaha.

Bjorn said...

I blame bluesquee. but I would say if they have not missed them by now, then they are not going to miss them when you throw them away.

Unknown said...

They kind of look like some of Trev's... but he would know for sure if he were missing any.

Unknown said...

So what has happened to them? Are they gone? Are they still around for more ridicule?

Chris

Post a Comment