Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

8/10/2009

G.I. Joke

Posted by vanashke001

I was going to take the time to write out a fully detailed review of this movie, then I realized that I wasted enough time on it by seeing it. So, my review then is this: this movie sucked ass. I cannot begin to really explain the amount of ass sucking this movie did. Take that fat chick that they have the reality show about, Pearl, or something like that... RUBY that's it! Anyhoo, pucker up and plant your lips on her copious booty and start sucking and you might just get a 10th of how much ass this movie sucked. The good news, if you are an adolescent straight boy (on the low intelligence and high testosterone of about 13) you will love this flick. Those of us adult enough to see the ridiculousness of a woman in the "military" with her tits hanging out, her hair freshly coiffed and hanging full length, and running in, what I can only assume are, "combat heels" (and that's just ONE of the ludicrous bits- and chicks- in this flick) can't help but get annoyed by the audacity and idiocy that this movie represents. No wonder they didn't let the critics see it first.

2 comments:

Cora said...

I'm SO sad! I was really looking forward to seeing it! :( if Mike didn't like it, I'm sure I won't lol.... it had lots of potential, that makes me sad!

Jdizzle said...

It was a G.I. Joke. I don't dislike a lot of movies. They are just there to entertain me, much like a midget; but this sorry excuse for a movie was absolutely asstastic.

Post a Comment