Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

8/04/2009

Li'l Noobs

Posted by vanashke001

So, I was feeling pretty good about me li'l Noobs after I mangled my lift kit onto it but then I saw this monstrosity in my work parking lot. Holy Christsicles!

lilnoobie

I call it a monstrosity, but I really mean totally hot! I know, I know, I have always maintained that for every inch of lift someone is compensating for a short coming. I've even gone so far as to state that it is every guys' goal to hit the equivalent of 10" of... well, manhood. And don't none of you smart ass bastards try to do the math on my lift and possible shortcomings! Cheeky buggers. (I only lifted 2" yeah, that's it, 2").

Anyhoo, so my noobs was feeling all good about himself and (me by extension) then I lay me peepers on this bad boy and I felt like the smallest one in the locker room... mmm... locker rooms...

Where was I, oh yes, so pretty bitchin truck and very well done. But where the hell do these people get their money? You've seen my lovely list o' parts and work I did on mine and work that still needs to be done. If I am looking at 4K by the time I am done, what the hell is under that truck.

Beyond all that, I keep trying to watch for the dude that owns it so I can see him get in it. I am 6'3" and I think I would have a hard time just reaching the damn door handle. Please oh please Lord, let me witness this...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh hell! That makes Noobie look like stock again!

cariesthoughts said...

That truck makes your jeep look so small.
But your Jeep makes my truck loook small.
That truck would probably run my truck over...
AHHH

Jdizzle said...

Did the dude get a lift kit for the door so he could get in? WTF? Does someone really need a truck that big? Scheisse! Also, we all know you ONLY lifted it 2". Remember, length only really counts in glory holes.

Post a Comment