Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

8/05/2009

Literal Videos

Posted by vanashke001

So thank you miss Heidi for turning me on to this vid. This thing is a riot people and though it is long, it is pretty entertaining, especially if you remember it from when it came out.
Video directors often seem to take quite a few liberties when it comes to bringing an artist or band's song to tv. How many videos have you seen that have absolutely nothing to do with the storyline of the song and instead create their own.
A few enterprising people on Youtube have answered the call and have created literal translations to some of these videos. I think this one is one of the best. Give it a go, I think you might just like it. ;o)

1 comments:

vanashke001 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment