Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

6/06/2010

All the Appliances

Posted by vanashke001

Woo hoo! All my appliances are in!
Had the same installer as last time oh joy. Not a bad fella, but apparently he can't get to any appointment on time. What is that? The first time, for the range and mw, he went to La Verkin, this time, who the hell knows.
I was told by the company that he would be there between 12 and 2, closer to 12. So when did he roll in? Try just after 2.
I had already removed the original dishwasher, can I say ew? NASTY! When water is stagnant for any length of time it gets completely foul. It reeked like an open sewage pit. And of course it spilled onto the floor, the better to spread the wealth and stench.
So the new roomie (Corey) gave me a hand, whilst trying to keep from throwing up, and helped me get it out of the house (Thanks Corey!). It took a couple hours for the smell to dissipate but eventually it did and all was well, especially once we got the new one put in.
Of course you can see the new one in the pic below. (you can also see my new hardware that I put on the cabinets and drawers) OH and you can't see it in the photo but I also fixed the problem with the microwave where the door wouldn't open. Apparently I quite impressed the installer with my fancy work. go me.
(click to embiggin)

1 comments:

cariesthoughts said...

SOOO Pretty.... and shiny :)

Post a Comment