Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

8/04/2010

New Blog

Posted by vanashke001

I know, I know, it has been a while since I last posted. For that, I apologize to the 2 or 3 of you that read this crap.
Ironically enough, I have started a new blog, since I am so efficient at updating this one, that is a called Noobie's 365.
365 Project is a little thing people are starting to do where you take a picture a day for one year. Just to see what catches your eye or interest. Some take photos of themselves (we all know I'm not keen on that one) some take photos of things that they like, or dislike I suppose. This would be me. I am hoping to improve my photography and perhaps photoshop skills while doing this and maybe even spark some interest in people. or just bore them with two blogs instead of just one.
Let's see what happens!
p.s. I will still be updating here since the other one will mostly be snippets not lengthy posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment