Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

7/03/2009

Soon Children, Soon

Posted by vanashke001

Tonight's the night kiddies!
I's gonna be jacking Noobs up and ripping off old parts and affixing new ones!
Noobie's been feeling self-conscious about his lack of height, so at great expense I have got him a set of lifts that I'll be stuffing in his shoes this weekend. Then he'll be able to prance around and strut with the big boys. Well, maybe not the BIG boys (some of the guys in this town have lifted their Jeeps and trucks to a ridiculous height-- what good is a garage if you tear the roof off your pickup the first time you pull in?) but some of the smaller big ones anyway.
I am a little leery about doing the actual wrenching but I never shy away from a challenge.
So in a bit over 10 hours I'll be putting him on some jackstands and crawling under him. Hopefully 15 minutes later he won't slip off and crush me beneath him like a bug. Cuz that would kinda suck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment