Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

6/23/2009

Boredom and Access to PhotoShop

Posted by vanashke001

I was sort of bored and decided to play around with my photoshop and I decided to 'shop noobie with his new rims, "skin tone", and lift. He looks sorta hot!
I can't wait. I had hoped to make a mouse over image that allowed you to look at it for a longer time but blogger fought my code. I will have to toy with it again tomorrow.
So without further ado; take a peek at the possible future!

noobs changing before and after

5 comments:

Mama Tan said...

Now you just showing off, lol

RobinNestor said...

Great-looking site. Luv your color scheme. Clever and classy. Can't say the same about some of your language though - hurts my eyes. Guess I'm one of the bit***s! ^.^ Like the bird, too.

cariesthoughts said...

Holy Shit!
Noobie looks so damn amazing!
Its gonna be da hottest ride in town!

Unknown said...

Hell to the YES!!! Just don't forget while you are doing all the expensive work on Noobie, to replace that "driving" fog light thing. hehe

vanashke001 said...

haha for real. it'll be my homage to the original noobs

Post a Comment