Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

6/03/2009

Roomies!

Posted by vanashke001

Just a note, love my roommate, Jared, (by-the-by, he also has a fab blog and it can be found here) but not THAT way. Sure, he's a sexy bitch, who can deny that? But why do people always assume that two gay guys hanging out HAVE to be dating? We both have better taste than to date one another. ;o) You rock Jared. And I'm sorry, I know you "wanna get with this" but I have to tell you NO! I just can't, I'm sorry. Yes, I know you're devastated but you must move on. No, no tears. Oh wait, there are no tears. What's that about? God, have you no feelings? You fuckin robot! 'sniff' I just don't know you anymore.

seriously, Jared be the best, as are all me friends. But alas, I am alone and available. And Jared has placed limits on who I can bring home with me. Someone has to watch out for me. God knows what could happen.

Peace

1 comments:

Jdizzle said...

You're right, I have no feelings whatsoever, thank you very much! I have worked too hard at expelling any and all feelings that may reside in this shell I call a body. Although, I will admit, there may be a feeling hidden in some random fat roll I call a love handle that I have not gotten rid of yet. But don't worry, I am hard at working expelling both that feeling and love handle! And what limits are you talking about? You brought the Keebler elf home and all I said was that I was going to install a baby gate at the end of the hall.

Post a Comment