Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

6/23/2009

Dream Theater

Posted by vanashke001


Black Clouds & Silver Linings

Is it sad that I am totally amped for the new DT album?
I hope not, and I don't think so. I am looking forward to some new tunes.
It dropped last night and I downloaded it before I went to bed, so today at work will be my first real opportunity to listen to it. It might be lame, but it makes me excited for work. lol
And yes Jared, only one of them is really under 8 minutes and two are over 15. But I likes it! If I'm gonna spend $10-16 bucks for an album I like to get my money's worth.
Well, I don't know if I like it yet. I think I will.
Stay tuned peeps; my full review is pending. Cuz I know you are all just dying to know. lol

2 comments:

Jdizzle said...

Long songs aren't that bad. They make great life soundtracks. If only we could walk around with our own soundtrack, then we would all know what mood the other was in. Hmmmmm.

cariesthoughts said...

You betta let me know it is.. So I can download it.. Legally.

Post a Comment