Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

6/16/2009

Lament for Omar

Posted by vanashke001

Woe is me.
My reason for being, at least at Panda Express appears to be gone.
Where have you gone to Omar? Will you ever be back?
Your charming little mexi-stache was just starting to really fill out and you were taken from us too soon.
You always knew my two entree plate with orange chicken and mandarin, with no, not fried rice, but steamed. Sigh.
Never again shall I look upon your youthful visage and listen to you give your coworker a hard time about his cheesy wheels and stereo that was too much for his car.
You pretended to know me and you made me feel welcome that you remembered my favorite Panda dishes.
Panda is lesser now, without you.
A moment of silence is called for.
...
...
...
Fare thee well Omar, where ever you may be. May the good sun shine on your face and your Panda bowl always be full.

1 comments:

Jdizzle said...

I'm sure that Omar will creep up somewhere with his mexi-stache. Maybe AutoZone...I mean VatoZone.

Post a Comment