Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

6/18/2009

How's the weather up there?

Posted by vanashke001

I am sooo excited (cue Pointer Sisters)
I finally did it. I ordered Noobs (that would be Noobie my namesake and Jeep Wrangler) some go-fast and stand-tall parts! I am hella amped even though I've never lifted a vehicle or even mucked around with suspension geometry on a vehicle before. Well, other than puttin some hot airshocks on my Thunderbird back in the day when such mods were "bitchin".
The go-fast will be totally cake though. Of course I admit, my go-fast and real go-fast are two different things. I am just hoping to be able to
time my Jeep from zero to 60 with a watch with at least a minute hand as opposed to a 3 month calendar.
Next up will be some tires and maybe some sexy wheels. I am also hoping for some hot paint! We shall see!

1 comments:

Jdizzle said...

Don't forget that I will slash your new tires if they go over the line. Mwahahaha!

Post a Comment