Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

6/25/2009

Look out a new HOT Item!

Posted by vanashke001

Roaming around I found this snazzy bit of hotness!
I have wanted to go with white gauges for a little while but I wasn't sure about it.
Then I found these this morning and they just called out to me, "buy me Mike, buy me..."
Who am I to deny the call of something that so clearly needs me.
I know, they won't really match my Noobs but I think we can pull them off.
We shall see, it's not like I can't rip em back out if they look totally lame.


Edit: Bloody hell. I just tried to order the above and while going through the order it got pissy about my paypal so I had to log into them to correct it. when I jumped back to jwg, their site had changed and now says they won't be taking any other orders until July 31st! seriously, it was less than 5 minutes! WTF

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No offense, but yeah those look like the trinkets mexicans put on their rides... LMAO.
Don't do it! DON'T! ;)

vanashke001 said...

HOW DARE YOU! they are hotttttt!

Mama Tan said...

I vote the same way as Jason, when I saw them I heard, Bow Chicka BowBow. Don't be gettin them their flamin dials, Joe Dirt.

Jdizzle said...

OMG! Those are totally GAY! Don't do it if you ever expect to park in the gayrage again! LOL.

Post a Comment