Noobies VÜ

random mutterings and musings by me, myself, and I.

6/22/2009

Woe is Me

Posted by vanashke001

Totally bummed.
I was hoping to get wheels for my jeep this coming weekend so that I could pimp it out when my lift is complete. But I was denied. It turns out that the wheels I selected are on back order!
Gah. So the questions become, order the wheels and wait for a month to get them and get my larger tires? Or should I get tires with the wheels I have now and then swap them when I get the new ones? Or, should I just find some different wheels?
I love the wheels I selected, they are a good price and very attractive. The other thing I worry a
bout now is though I have never seen them on a vehicle, at least locally, does this back order thing mean an influx of people will start cropping up with the same wheels? And is that a big enough issue? Tons of jeeps have the wheels I have now. It is kind of nice to have something others don't though.
You tell me, look at these sexy beasts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment